A world where all is free
Friday, October 20, 2006
 
AT LAST!!!
Those who know me well should have seen this coming - I am absolutely thrilled with the recent developments in the Azhar case!

Completely agree with Lele - ""The BCCI has committed a great injustice towards Azhar by imposing a life ban without any solid evidence," Lele said and blamed the then Board president A C Muthiah and K M Ram Prasad, members of the 3-member Disciplinary Committee, for taking the 'wrong' decision."

On the other hand I don't want all this to be overdone either - please leave Azhar in peace, media!

From my point of view, Azhar is a legend and he deserves to be treated that way.
Comments:
Well, your hero finally gets his due :)
 
dude
chaman
the man, the machine, the peice of junk
mail me at taneja.r.1@gmail.com to hear more!!
 
and that's piece of junk... apologies for the spelling mishtake!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger