A world where all is free
Thursday, September 14, 2006
 
Weigh to go
Seems my previous question was not clear enough. Let me be explicit. My question is more in terms of biology, ignore minor physical effects like change in center of gravity :) and you are not in a closed system!

I extend the scope of the question - how would your weight vary during the day if you were to take a measurement at various points.
Specifically, consider the following:
1. Just before you sleep - say you weigh W1
2. Immediately after you wake up W2
3. Brush your teeth and take a dump
4. Eat Breakfast5. Coffee Break at Office
6. Working Lunch at office
7. Post lunch coffee break
8. Evening pack of chips
9. Go drinking with friends
10. Dinner back home

Place readings W1-W10 in ascending order (i.e. lowest to highest). And of course, provide reason :) Please think about this hard because I suspect the actual answer is not as straightforward as it may seem - I have tried this experiment to an extent but the results haven't exactly been what I expected.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger