A world where all is free
Saturday, January 28, 2006
 
True Stressbusters

stratocumulus
Originally uploaded by Ralli.
I always find looking up at the sky relaxing and humbling. Its when you look down that you believe life is serious when, really, nothing is.

Hence my advice to all who need it - look up to the skies and see (Because I'm easy come, easy go!!!).

For a glimpse check the following out

http://www.cloudappreciationsociety.org/gallery/

You really are small fry, don't forget that!

Comments:
Nice post and great link - I'm definitely going to look up a little more often now :)
 
Thanks CS! Hope to see NZ sometime in the next few years! You might not know it, but NZ is amongst the better known countries in India - for one it is a cricket playing nation, for another it has been the chosen filming destination for a few popular hindi movies in the past!
 
Are you a cricket fan? I am and have been following the India v Pakistan series. NZ start a series with the West Indies this week and I'm hoping we'll do really well and improve our test ranking.

NZ is a great country for filming; there's so much beautiful scenery.
 
Well most of India is a cricket fan! I am no exception in that matter.

An anecdote I remember about India's last tour to NZ was the bad start - at the airport! Harbhajan Singh and I can't remember who else had to discard their shoes because the shoes were dirty, in accordance with NZ immigration rules!

The rest of the series didn't go too good either, we lost all the matches I think!
 
Excellent win to India yesterday - assisted greatly by Pakistan playing some very bad cricket! Superb bowling from Pathan and Rudra Singh. Nice for your team to be in winning form leading up to the series against England.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger