A world where all is free
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
 
Broadly speaking
Yesterday was quite a successful day. Consider the following:

1. India did not lose a test match.
2. Ganguly did not get out playing a horrible shot after having scored 2 runs.
3. I found a parking slot at office.
4. I did not drive over a canine carcass on Hosur Road.
5. Nobody tried to sell me a lifetime credit card or a home loan.
6. My house was not burgled.
7. I heard, for the first time, the gult version of Pyaar Bina Chain Kahaan Re sung by SPB.
8. I received another priceless Mallu contribution - an ex colleague of one person. Please read on:
Apart from work it is only the kalari thing happening in life ... My guru is priceless ... he comes out with these gems in a complete malayalaee accent (or should I say 'cumbleat'!!) ... "Raagesh", he INSISTS on calling me that, "You're horse is note jembing (translate: the movement for the horse is all wrong!). and yet, three times a week I faithfully emulate the wild-boar, elephant, lion, snake, cat, cock, peacock and the non-jembing horse!

What more can one ask for?
Comments:
you could ask for a bong version of pyaar bina chain... oh wait. never mind.
 
Horse?! I think you mean hoarse.

Another gem - "The retina has roads and corns."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger