A world where all is free
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
 
"He appears to have an interesting history"
My cousin Mani said so about Raju.. but insisted "Raju the Tribal was all gobbledydook to me. Maybe a little explanation of the background would help. He appears to have an interesting history. "
And so I gave him some background...

"Engg classmate of mine - coffee soulmate, most amazingly warm person, with a complete external locus of control.. I am quite sure he'll die saving someone from a running bus.. Always has a lot to say..

And, apart from the serious stuff, occasionally comes up with things like the following..

November 10, 2004
Going organic?
So I bought some 'organic' eggs. Now God knows who gave that label....but ideally if they were organic .... 23 days later I should have an 'organic' chicken. Guess what? No chicken. Egg was still an egg. So what kind of natural intervention stopped the egg from hatching?
Posted by raju at
03:27 PM in Laugh-riot!! Comments (8) "

In our final year, I wrote his profile.. I thought it would be the easiest profile to write.. After all, he is such an exciting person.. Unfortunately couldn't do justice to him then.. And failing miserably now.. Hopefully along the course of similar posts I'll be able to give him a fitting "obituary"!

Atul, same problem with you. Will keep trying.

[I was quite proud of the one I wrote for Taps and Sumit Agarwal.. Anybody have a copy?]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger