A world where all is free
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
 
I am concerned too
A true incident.. Mail received by the head of my group..

Dear XX YY
Sub: Study project


I am introducing my self. my name is zz.s. My daughter would like to do the project in your esteemed concern. I know :INFOSYS in a big concern. But my daughter future guidance i am asking this requistion. I have so may times contact in your concern. But no body giving better result for me. This project will help us my daughter future. She will study well.
Hence, please take my requistion & give a chance to do the project.
she is studying B.E final year C.Sc.

my office address
zz.s
Blah blah CORPORTION PVT LTD.,
dhichkaon ROAD,
etc-5
Your favourable reply in highly appreciated.
Awaiting your call.
Best regards
s.zz.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger